Usui/Tibetian Reiki Level One
Learn to channel earth healing energy with experienced Reiki Master committed to ethical, holistic practice…
- What you’ll learn in Reiki Level One
- Meet the Instructor
- What does Reiki have to do with everyday life?
- Can Reiki Heal Disease? (aka, what about science?)
- Will being able to channel Reiki make a real difference to my life?
- **Sign up for free course syllabus & outline**
or call (808) 385 6998 if you are in Hawaii
Or Register Now:
What You’ll Learn in Reiki Level One (Sneak Peek)
Train with an experienced Reiki Master committed to ethical holistic practice
- What is Reiki?
- Principles of Reiki and a practitioner’s code of ethics
- Reiki Mythology vs. Reiki History
- Non-Violent Communication
- Talking to clients- basic conversational techniques
- How to develop your private practice, legalities and the ethics of practice, practitioner and client evaluation tools
- Students who take Reiki One may take the course again at any time for free
Practice and Theory in Reiki
- Channeling Reiki – What it means, tuning into earth energy.
- The seven power centers and the human energy system
- What is energy? How do blocks happen? Assessment tools
- Scientific and spiritual balance, latest scientific research
- Japanese Reiki Techniques
- The importance of self-treatment
**Note: This course uses manuals from the International Center for Reiki training and the instructor is a Professional Member of the ICRT Association.
In 2007, Tav Rayne was introduced as, “one of Vancouver’s Top Psychics” on the CFOX Radio morning show. She has worked with hundreds of people, to help support them in finding and walking authentic and integral, spiritual and personal life paths.
Rayne has been a Reiki Master Teacher since 2005. She is a Reiki Master in the Tera Mai, Usui/Tibetan and Karuna Reiki systems and is a Professional member of the International Center for Reiki Training.
She is certified in CPR, AED and First Aid with Red Cross. Rayne has formal training in Counselling Psychology through the Vancouver College of Counsellor Training. A life-long intuitive, she has been teaching meditation since she was thirteen years old.
A miracle child, born to parents who could not have children, she has performed exorcisms, and been hit by lightning. Rayne has practiced and worked as a youth leader and Christian missionary, a Pagan High Priestess, a Shaman and was initiated as a Sacred Sister of the Dao in 2007.
At 22 she self-published “The Enlightened Tarot” and founded West Coast Center for Enlightenment in 2006. She has also studied Yoga, The Tao, Buddhism and Martial Arts, Five Rhythms, Qi Gong and Shamanism, among other disciplines in her path to personal healing and a broader understanding of the human spirit and spirituality.
What does Reiki have to do with everyday life?
It’s no secret that the frenetic pace of life today can leave us feeling achey, empty, frustrated, fatigued, ill, depressed, depleted and generally disconnected — perhaps from ourselves, each other, or from the spirit with which we want to live.
Reiki, or Universal Life Energy — is a powerful, life-giving force: it is an energy that flows through the earth and through every part of it, including each one of us.
Each of us is born with the ability to channel Reiki, but most of us become separated from our own energetic connection with the universe as we get older.
Many of us have no frame of reference to even understand our own energy field and how it connects with the universe, let alone be aware of having these energies blocked within us. But even if we aren’t aware of our “energy blocks” in those words, we know their symptoms intimately.
How Can Reiki Heal Disease?
We don’t mean that Reiki healing is the therapy to end all therapies. Medical specialists, counselors, massage therapists etc. are all important. However, Reiki — universal life energy — is an integral part of our being, and connecting with it – re-connecting with it – can create very powerful changes within one’s life.
(Note: This Reiki course will explore scientific research that studies that effects of Reiki upon those attuned).
Nearly every ailment — or dis-ease — reflects a part of one’s energy that has become stagnant, and disconnected from the universal flow. This unmoving, stuck energy (a block) is a component of every discomfort or disease — mental, physical, emotional, spiritual. Bringing a healing, natural flow back into the stagnated energy, and being open to receive it, can relieve any discomfort. This is why “tuning in” to the flow Reiki can significantly improve or even cure dis-eases as diverse as:
- Addictions or a reliance on substances like cigarettes, alcohol, drugs
- Chronic pain or Fatigue
- Depression, Eating disorders, Bipolar disorder or other “mental illnesses”
- Stuck-in-a-rut projects, businesses, relationships
- A general, nagging sense of dissatisfaction with one’s life
- Feeling like you’re putting in a colossal effort and seeing little results
Our instructors and practitioners have seen Reiki relieve the above conditions and many others during their years of practice. **Read a testimonial.**
What difference does it make whether I can channel Reiki or not?
After becoming “attuned” to Reiki, the entire framework of one’s life may become altered as positive changes sweep in. These may take various forms, including
- Ended, renewed or new relationships — in love, friendship, family or career
- Shifts in energy level and physiological functioning
- Changes in residence, new career paths opening, new opportunities
- A gained sense of calm and clarity, even amidst upheaval
Not everyone is ready to move into a different life, even if it is closer to their dream life. Sometimes ruts are comfortable, and that’s okay. When you are attuned, the changes that occur within your life will only be those you are open to receiving — in other words, you are not a passive recipient of the flow of Reiki.
Sign up Now and receive the syllabus and outline for the Usui/Tibetian Reiki Level One Degree (FREE)!